How your business can be supported by IRUN
Every business, club and charity needs help at some point.
They are all good at what they do, some maybe better than others. But when it comes down to it if you are running an established business you must be doing something right.
After all the odds are not stacked in your favour, legislation and red tape get in the way of you doing what you set up in business for in the first place, delivering the products, goods and services of which you are so proud.
So what kind of help do you need?
- Generating more enquiries (or ‘leads’) from people who are interested in your offering.
- Converting more of these enquiries into ‘fee paying customers’ or people prepared to give time and other resources to the cause you represent.
- Making sure you stay in contact with the client you spent so much time and effort engaging with in the first place.
- Continually updating your offer to make it more relevant to the market in which you operate and then making sure everyone knows about it.
- Improving processes within your organisation to deliver efficiency, reduce costs or increase capacity of your available resources.
IRUN has a demonstrable track record of helping businesses, clubs and charities address issues such as those outlined above, and more besides.
Through IRUN’s UK network of business development and internet marketing specialists we will have helped a business - very much like yours - to achieve the results you aspire to. By letting you focus on your core strength – the operation of your business and by IRUN working on the Sales and marketing or ‘business development’ effort.
You are likely to be operating in a highly competitive market and times can be tough, but businesses with a genuine and unique proposition / offer can stand out from the crowd and buck the trends.
IRUN has worked across a range of businesses sectors, from Accountants to Vets...
If you would like to know more about how you could achieve a greater return on you marketing efforts please call us on 0113 3200314.